WEST CHESTER TEA PARTY
Thursday, November 19
New Life Church
8480 Cincinnati Columbus Rd, West Chester Township, OH 45069
Doors open 6:30pm, food served Program starts 7pm
This is our “Pot-Luck” dinner meeting and hope all will bring something to share.
We will have important information on the current situation with the U.N. and State Department efforts to flood the U.S. with Syrian refugees. The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon. We will show several videos on the invasion of Europe (mostly Muslims, young men, Sunni, could be affiliated with terrorist groups) and how that could happen here as well.
Ann Corcoran, is an ordinary citizen-volunteer who’s been a researcher/activist for 8 years on this subject. Her website: https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress..com
She’s a conservative who doesn’t believe the government should be taking money from citizens and giving it with virtually no oversight to non-profit groups and churches. She is calling Americans to action.
Recently Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley announced a long-term plan to make Cincinnati “the most immigrant friendly city in the United States“. The contractor in this area, “Catholic Charities”, expects to bring in 325 refugees this year, a 50% increase from last year.
Please attend one or both of these two local Meetings if you can.
(See below for resources to prepare)
1) Cincinnati Mayor Cranley is having a public hearing of the recommendations from his Task Force on Immigration. This a very important meeting! We need people to show up to ask questions and respectfully refute ideas. We ask that you call the Mayor’s office 513-352-3250 to confirm the hearing and time November 25. The budget meeting is the 23rd. We have been getting inconsistent information from the office, but we still need to pursue this.
2) Catholic Charities of Southwest Ohio is teaming with the Metropolitan Area Religious Coalition of Cincinnati for a “faith-based” call to action from 5:30 to 7pm on November 18 at Hebrew Union College, Meyerson Center in Clifton. (The MARCC is an interfaith coalition of 17 denominations including Muslims, Jews and Protestants.)
Resources to prepare for attending a meeting:
We must use facts and persuasion to attack the assumptions and abuse of the English language, such as calling immigration reform opponents racist and using the term immigration “reform” to discuss breaking immigration laws.
West Chester Tea Party Board
Donate to Support the West Chester Tea Party
- Former President of Vermont AFL-CIO and AFT unions supports Right to Work
- Pres. Trump’s Saturday statement on Charlottesville is on target!
- Black Christian Leaders Detest Claim That Trump Is the ‘Driver’ of Racial Division in America
- WEST CHESTER TEA PARTY TOWN HALL!
- Lucas County GOP Chair Jon Stainbrook’s days are numbered – THANK GOD