WEST CHESTER TEA PARTY MEETING
West Chester Activity Center
Food 6:30, Meeting 7pm
We have been really busy lately with Tea Party business. For several months we have searched for a new meeting place. Life Church has been very gracious in letting us use their facility, and we are certainly grateful, but there was always the need to haul the chairs out of the sanctuary and return them after everything was over.
For September, we’re meeting at the old WC Library, now the Activity Center on Cox Road, south of Tylersville Road intersection. We will have food, but no coffee. Tea and lemonade will be served. Bring finger food to contribute.
This will not be our permanent home. On Thursday we’ll reveal our new meeting place. You’ll love it!
Our agenda will include updates from the Trump Campaign by Joe Statzer, Butler Co.Campaign Director, aided by Lee Redkey. Mr. Ed Bell will speak about Concerned Veterans for America, and their campaign for Trump. Voter Integrity will be discussed, and we will have reports from Tim Reed on the Trustees, and Scott Senecal on the Zoning Commission.
Here are TWO items that we should be calling our representatives about NOW.
1) DEFUND THE REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT PROGRAM
Ann Corcoran of: (refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com) says: “I won’t stop beating this drum! The number of refugees admitted to the US this coming year will depend on the REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS (not on Obama!). They can cut the funding for the program and thus cut the number of refugees placed in your towns! If they really want to!” Go here for more information. Remind your Congressman that there is a House Resolution Bill 3314 that is sitting In the subComittee waiting to be passed that would pause the Refugee Resettlement Program as well.
2) The UNITED NATIONS could take over CONTROL of the INTERNET on October 1, when the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) passes from U.S. administration to the control of a multilateral body, most likely the United Nations International Telecommunications Union (ITU). UN control would almost certainly allow tyrannical regimes some degree of control over Americans’ Internet use.
Congress can still act to prevent the transfer: Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) have introduced the Protecting Internet Freedom Act, which would prevent the transfer of ICANN without Congressional approval. More information
West Chester Tea Party Board
Donate to Support the West Chester Tea Party
- WEST CHESTER TEA PARTY NOVEMBER 7TH MEETING
- Greene County not to endorse until after filing deadline
- IRS targeting of Tea Party groups, admits wrong doing issues apology
- Rep. Meadows’ Statement on Oversight, Judiciary Committee Investigation of Obama DOJ
- Ohio: Gun Legislation ACTION ALERT – vote imminent – HELP 2-Nite!