WEST CHESTER TEA PARTY
Last night at our WCTP Meeting, Tom Z. called us to action:
ACT if YOU want the ORP State Central Committee NOT to Endorse in the Primaries
(they are limiting your options)
WE NEED TO ACT BEFORE THIS FRIDAY AT 10AM
FEBRUARY 9th STATE CENTRAL COMMITTEE MEETING!
Here’s the article that explains this:
Call our one representative to State Central Committee:
Gary Cates at (513) 602-1932
(Patty Alderson and Harriet Lee Redkey, both of West Chester, are seeking the other State Central Committee seat.
They will be voted on in the Primary.)
TELL GARY “DO NOT VOTE TO ENDORSE”
Here’s what Tom Z said about our meeting last night:
“Nan and I had a great evening with the terrific Patriots in the West Chester TEA Party in SW Ohio last night. We had a terrific conversation about our priorities for 2018 (Retain the US House and Senate) and some of the difficult choices we must make (Ohio Governor and US Senate Races). Today is the filing deadline for the May primary elections and I am hearing all kinds of wild stories about who may be running for what – good, bad and ugly. We will have to wait until late tonight and even Thursday to figure it all out. I just want to thank everyone who is filing to run for office at any level, especially those of you who are running for the first time and those running for County and State Central Committees! We need more regular citizens in our government and less “professional politicians” if we really want Government of the people, by
the people and for the people!”
TWO IMPORTANT ITEMS ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI WE NEED TO ADDRESS:
(1) Young Americans for Freedom, (YAF), a new conservative group on U.C. campus, is hosting pro-life speaker Star Parker on Thursday, February 15. The University informed YAF they would be responsible for over $2,000 in security fees. Her event does not meet any of the criteria for this. Go to Eventbrite to register for this free event. Read the article
(2) $l Million Islamic Gift to University of Cincinnati Causes Alarm
Two grave concerns about large donations to colleges is the tremendous influence exerted by these departments within the university and surrounding community concerning how Islam is taught and viewed. Often this influence attempts:
1. To shut down the critical examination of Islam and sharia (Islamic Law) and
2. To silence the free speech by accusations of being Islamophobic and racist.
Please call these U.C. administrators and Board members:
Tell them make sure professors selected to chair and teach have:
1) NO ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR, ISNA, NAIT, IIIT, MSA and
2) PROTECT ALL SPEECH on UC campus.
1. Neville Pinto, President, Office of the UNIV PAV
556-2201, email: Neville.Pinto@uc.edu
2.Kenneth Petren, Dean, College of Arts & Science, 556-5858, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Thomas D. Cassaday, Chair, Board of Trustees,
4. William C. Portman III, Vice-Chair, Board of Trustees, 556-3233
Here are three articles with more information:
West Chester Tea Party